Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Trouser Jeans...for everyone!

Can we talk about how much I am in love with trouser jeans!? There is nothing like tooting into work on a non jeans day in a pair of sleek "cotton pants" ;-) When shopping for a pair, look for a clean rinse with no sanding or destruction with wide or straight leg opening.

Look bellow for my fresh picks:

Kenneth Cole 'Metro' Stretch Denim Pants. Flat front, slightly flared legs in a great black indigo wash makes this a steal at $79. The yoke back pocket makes this a prefect trouser for the office!


The Calvin Klein stretch trouser jean is more like a traditional 5 pocket jean but has a clean wash and trouser- like details. $79.50 and available in sizes 2-16. A great choice for a weekend jean!




I love the wash on this wide leg denim trouser by Joe's Jeans-$178. The crosshatching and button flap pockets really makes this jean a fresh alternative to the dark rinse.



Penny Pincher Alert: Old Navy's trouser jean "The Flirt" is only $34.50 and comes in extended sizes and in petite,regular and tall inseams. Get it in the fog wash* An absolute must have!!



For my girls with curves, I have 2 great options for you as well!

This Calson trouser is only $78 and come in sizes 14-24w. The simplified welt back pocket will be sure to flatter that young backside!


The Svoboda 'Kate' Stretch Denim Trouser Jean-$118 comes in sizes 16-24w and in average and tall inseams... Perfect for my tall girls!



So we have found the perfect jean.. Now I am sure you are asking How do I complete my ensemble? Don't worry! I have put together a few add ons that will easily take you from day to dark!

Wear to work:





The weekender:





1 comments:

EWiggy said...

I'm feelin' the jeans... I think this is something I can rock to school (we're suppose to wear corp casual). I was getting a little worried about the prices but I think I can deal with the Old Navy price.