Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Style Verdict: Open Toe Boots

Word is there is already strong selling on fall's latest shoe trend- the open toe boot..This will probably be one trend that I will have to pass on but my duty is to report ALL things fashion to my wonderful readers! Check out my selections below:

First up-- the Magena by Vince Camuto. This peep toe ankle boot is the must have heel if you love the look! Click here to get it! Also available in select Belk department stores.








Check out the "Taylor" at bebe.com. This 5.25" inch heel boot is sure to make heads turn..


Don't want to defy gravity with the Taylor? Then go to stevemadden.com and check out the Midory! $149.95 in a variety of colors




Sound off! Do we love the open toe boot?

Thanks to my shoe insider Kellee for the tip!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually kinda dig it... I think they will be cute with the right outfit

EWiggy said...

I have mixed feelings about it... I think it's cute in theory but I'm not sure about how it would look. I guess I'll find out in the fall!

Unknown said...

I prob won't embrace them, but have seen far more offensive things worn in the past.

Anonymous said...

I don't think these will be a hit in my house. For some it might go great with the right outfit, but I'm kind of scared of these.