Saturday, August 9, 2008

Olympic Fashion

So I was tooting online this morning and stumbled upon this great slide show of Olympic Fashion from the opening ceremony last night.Here are my picks for best and worst dressed:


Nothing says Classic like the United States in Ralph Lauren sport coats and white berets.




Team Great Britain looked fresh in their navy suits and simple white jackets.





Switzerland casually mixed it up with red surfer shorts, skater shoes and grey blazers





For me, WORST DRESSED hands down was Spain. Bright colors are great but something about this screams DHL...:-(



To see more of last night's fashions click here.

1 comments:

EWiggy said...

I was so proud as I saw the parade of nations last night. Seeing all the different cultures and styles was great display of diversity! I agree with your picks. The US was #1 so fresh and so clean.