Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Shana's Beauty Bag

If you are like me, the last thing you think about in the morning is putting on makeup! Think you don't have time to add to your morning regimen....give me 4 minutes! Below I have outlined 4 simple steps to creating a fresh face that can work for everyone!

Step 1. GET THE GLOW
Stila All Over Shimmer- I like to call this the Hallelujah Glow:-) Its brush lets you put the product directly on your face. I suggest dabbing in on your cheek bones and rubbing in with your fingers..Put on for a subtle shimmer during the day and punch it up for the night..I use *3 luminous glow



Step 2. GET CHEEKY
My fav is blush by NARS- Add a little life to your face by lightly brushing the apples of your cheeks with blush.
**My top daytime color picks:








**Nighttime pick (perfect for medium-dark skin)


Step 3: LIFT AND SEPARATE
YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils is hands down BEST mascara I have ever used! I doesn't clump lashes, make them brittle or stiff and it has a pleasant smell :-) If the $27.50 price tag is too steep click here for the penny pincher alternative.



Step 4: GET GLOSSY

The final step to a fresh face is the gloss. Choose your fav shade/brand to complete your 4 minute face..My old faithful is C Thru by MAC.


...And you're off!

0 comments: