Thursday, August 14, 2008

Curves Ahead

Tonight I stumbled on an amazing site for all of my curvy girls!!Monif C is collection is dedicated to the young contemporary plus size woman and right now they are in serious summer clearance mode! After you check out my post, toot over to the site to see all the great deals!


Check out the Marilyn Convertible Dress. The site boast that this dress can be worn 22 different ways and fits sizes 8-24.





Also,I completely fell in love with these beautiful color block maxi dresses! Available in sizes 14-24.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the red one! Thanks for the tip, I will check out their site.

Anonymous said...

I totally love Monif C. I saw her on Rock the Runway & her clothes are sorta my style. I really like the convertible dress, but I would need a class on the different ways to wear it.

Anonymous said...

I actually own a red one. I have worn it 3 different ways and I love it!!! Monif C has a lot of great styles and the prices are not too outrageous for your average consumer. Her sales are pretty good too!

Anonymous said...

Love these amazing and colorful maxi dresses for plus size women!!