Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Celeb Style

Singer Amerie was seen walking the streets of LA in a super cute look earlier this week..My eyes immediately went to her bright orange pumps!



I found these Guess "Carrie" pumps at heels. com in limited sizes!!

Want to go even brighter? Splurge on these Marc by Marc Jacobs peep toes! $335 at Barneys.



Save money by pulling pieces from your closet to make this look your own. What girl doesn't have a white tank and gold accessories on deck!? Now add your fav pair of skinny jeans and a large tote bag and you are off with Amerie's style!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this comfortable outfit, it can go anywhere but I have a problem trying to find skinny jeans that fit correctly. Can my shape handle those and where do I go to get some?

Shana B. said...

Naye, I think I may have the perfect jean for you! For those of us who have curves and want to wear skinnies, the key is to find jeans that fit the biggest part of your body. Then take them to your favorite alterations person to get them tailored to fit! My suggestion is the Calvin Klein stretch skinny jean. It has a higher rise and is more generous in the thighs. I found mine at Dillard's but you can also get them from Macy's in store and online. Go to http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=203073&CategoryID=7094...If you are worried about sizing... don't! I had to get a larger size than I normally wear. I then took them to get the waist taken in and now I don't even have to wear a belt! Email me at lavishlycoordinated@gmail.com com to set up a consultation when I return to the city.

Anonymous said...

I love this oufit. You still look good, with not much work. I don't hink skinny jeans would work for me either, but since I know now to just get them tailored to fit in the waist, that might work.

Thanks, Shana B.