Monday, August 25, 2008

Beauty Bag: Fall 08 Nail Color

It is about that time to switch from your summer brights into the warm shades of fall! I have trimmed my nails and am ready to explore a whole new world of nail color!

First up is the splurge alert! Metallics are a huge part of fall...So why not let our nails get in on the fun? I absolutely love Chanel's FACETTES D'OR Nail Colour in Gold Fiction .. $30. This color is apart of their Fall 08 makeup collection and is already starting to sell out online.


Penny pincher alert: Click here for an alternative to Gold Fiction.

Next up YSL's LA LAQUE nail color ($19). Get it HERE in tuxedo grey..Pure hotness!





For those of us who don't want spend double digits on nail color...You know I have something for you!
Check out OPI's Le Collection de France. Make your outfit pop with a hot shade of plum or keep warm with the new reds.





While I know we are super excited about fun color, don't forget to give your nails a rest. Invest in a nail whitening scrub to remove discoloration from finger nails and toe nails or try soaking them in a lemon/lime solution to get a fresh canvas.

**Update: My mom and I tooted to Belk last night and they had the Chanel Gold Fiction. The color is the hotness! If you have time, go to your local dept store and try it out ;-).

0 comments: