Monday, October 6, 2008

Want it NOW Fall Edition: Part 3

Number 9 on my want it now list are boots. Not just any boots though...

We all need a pair of flat boots in rich COGNAC!! I am obsessed with this particular color because it lends itself to so many ensembles. You can pair it with black, brown and a host of other colors because of it's rich orange undertone.


First up is the Inragee from Steve Madden. Sleek, simple covered sliver wedge boot.
Right now Baker's is running a $20 off all flat boots promo..Get the Izzy here for $129.99
Another note worthy boot trend is fringe..I am liking the Innka by SM!
Check out Corso Como's Sade riding boot at nordstrom.com

I just spoke with my shoe insider Kell a few hours ago about my quest to find a cognac suede boot. Then I stumbled upon this shoe below..I am tooting to Urban Outfitters tomorrow to get a pair!! Yesss


Now that you've found the perfect pair of cognac boots, mix and match the add ons for a few basic looks!
















Disclaimer: Shana B. and LC don't condone wearing your boots, matching bag and belt at the same time ;-)

0 comments: