Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lavishly Coordinated: Home Edition

Hi Readers!
This week I decided to do a surprise redesign on one of my good friends bathrooms. She had been undecided about the direction she wanted to take her bathroom for months. On a slow Thursday, I set out on a mission: To update this powder room for UNDER $100!

Take the before and after journey with me below:


Before





After

First I found this great curtain at Bed Bath and Beyond for under $20!


I knew I wanted to get a bath ensemble that complimented the white and gold hardware. I lucked up and found the tissue holder,cup,lotion dispenser and trash can on clearance at Target!

I picked up this bouquet from Michael's. Not only does it compliment the colors in the curtain it also adds texture to the space!

The pattern on the towel adds another element of interest.

Finally, I selected artwork to add more sexiness to the space!

I'm pleased at how the space turned out and most importantly my friend was pleasantly surprised!! Whew!

0 comments: