Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wear NOW: The Ethnic Scarf

Fall weather is officially here! Mild days and cool nights are probable cause to pull out fresh cool weather accessories. Today I want to talk about the ethnic scarf! I think this is a great way to add color and texture to any ensemble.


..Loving this paisley scarf with lurex threading from Urban Outfitters only $28. Get it here!


I found this orange paisley scarf for $68 here but I found a similar one at JC Penny for about $20! I suggest you toot to your local dept store and check out their selection!

Another great source for ethnic scarves is World Market. They have a sparse selection online but the actual store offers a larger selection of scarves and great jewelry too!


Speaking of jewelery..I think it's a must that we own a great pair of filigree earrings to go with our ethnic scarves ;-)

I am absolutely loving these from forever21 and they are only $3.80! Click here to browse their entire collection.


Also note worthy are these rosette filigree earrings at fredflare.com


0 comments: