Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Forward: Driving Gloves

Can we talk about my slight obsession with driving gloves!?I don't think this is huge on the Fall trend radar yet, but I love it when my readers are ahead of the curve! Look below for inspiration:

I am loving the Juicy Couture's bracelet driver gloves! $125 at shopbop.com



I am also liking these apricot driving gloves by Carolina Amato. Available at eluxurycom in a variety of colors!


Not interested in paying $100+ for the trend? Toot to bloomingdales.com and pick up a pair for only $40.



These fingerless drivers from nordstrom serve as a stylish 80's revival..



How do I create an ensemble that includes the driving glove? Glad you asked!
First off you need a pair of killer pumps or boots


Then add a pencil skirt,skinny jean or our new fav stirrup tight..


Finally, it's time to get creative with our top selection

You could opt for a simple crop jacket or add visual interest with a print blazer



Also you could do a simple knit or completely rock it out with a hot graphic tee!



.....*Closing my eyes wishing for a cold snap*

0 comments: