Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rainy Day Blues...

So I just looked at the 10 day forecast and saw that there is a chance of rain for 7 days straight..Ick!Say hello to frizzy hair, wet clothes and soaked feet. I can't do anything for the frizz but I can point you to some hot rain boots that will allow you to brave the elements in style!


Go classic with the check rain boot from Burberry in full or mid calf.


I am so in love with these boots by Juicy Couture!



Another classic- The Sperry Top-Sider $60 at piperlime.


Like prints but want something solid? Get these Micheal Kors wedges here!



Loving these red boots by Chinese Laundry!



On second thought, I can do something about the frizz! Have you tried Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm!?!?It smooths hair and resist humidity!

Your hair and feet can thank me later ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chinese Laundry has great rainboots with fun prints! But the classic red is great too!

Anonymous said...

I'm all about the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny products! :-)