Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fragrance Round Table

Finding the right fragrance can be closely compared to finding the perfect pair of jeans. You keep trying different brands until you find the one that fits you best and you stick with it. Or maybe you like switch it up to try alot of different brands...

Readers sound off: Tell me about your fav scent. When did you first discover it? How often do you where it? What mood does it put you in?... I'd love to hear your stories!

I'll start off!
Old Faithful- Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue. I started wearing this in 2004 and have gone through 3 bottles. I absolutely love the light fresh scent. Wear it when you want to bring all the boys to the yard ;-)



Second Runner up- Marc Jacobs Essence. A soft floral fragrance great for work, running errands or lunch with friends.


New love- Versace Bright Crystal became my new summer fav this year. This is a sheer floral fragrance that is perfect when you want to feel fresh and light.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so my all time favorite fragrance is Miss Dior Cherie... I swear by this stuff and it drives the guys crazy!!! I discoved it a few years back while I was living in Memphis in Summer of 2006 when it was first introduced. Some nice perfume lady sprayed it on me, and at first I was a bit ticked off. But I kept smelling it and I was like well darn I love this stuff. So I had to buy it and been loving it since.

In a close second is Versace (the new one)... Shana actually put me on that on the low because she raved about the Versace Bright Crystal, which didn't smell too great on me so I tried the other one and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!