Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bag of the Moment

One of the hottest handbag colors for fall is GRAY! Whether it be in a hobo, tote,shoulder bag or clutch, grAy is taking the lead as the must have color for the season.

Below are my favs ranging from splurge to moderately affordable...Enjoy!


First up is this genuine crocodile tote by Nancy Gonzalez.$3600... okay stop laughing! For those interested into going into the savings account, the bag is set to ship by 10/15.






I am absolutely loving this Yves Saint Laurent Large Muse Bag! $1795- Due to high demand customers are only allowed to order no more than 3 bags every 30 days...




Not looking to spend a small fortune on a handbag!? Check out the Coach Hampton leather flap tote here for $498





Another alternative is the Dooney & Bourke domed satchel for $295.





Since I am a firm believer that all of my readers should own a gray handbag, I won't stop until I find the perfect penny pincher alternative...Stay tuned for tomorrow's post!



**Penny Pincher Update** As promided I found this wonderful large satchel handbag at Target for only $22.99... Looks like a winner!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally saw this trend in handbag shape coming, but not the color. It's weird to look at, almost like the pictures are in greyscale.