Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Shoe of the Moment

The Gladiator
This spring/summer is all about the gladiator! My fav... The Sam Edelman "Ginger". Sold out online at Nordstrom,Zappos, and Nextag.com. The shoe works with almost any ensemble. For many, it replaced the now boring flip flop as the must have sandal for the season.


The alternative..The "Gilda" not as many bells and whistles but still a great shoe. It is available online at Nordstrom, piperlime and shoprobertson.com for around $85
If you don't have any variation of the gladiator in your closet, it's not too late!! I suggest you toot over to you local department store and try a pair on! My picks for the best selection of gladiators are Nordstrom, Steve Madden and Urban Outfitters.Bargain hunters should try Old Navy or gojane.com.

1 comments:

Briteyes said...

I love the site and the shoes are definitely hot! I have the first pair that you featured. I can't wait to see what you post tomorrow!